Sked Oregon Spine Splint II
- This spinal immobilization/extrication device is the only device of it’s type that meets all of the established criteria for immobilizing a seated patient.
- An ideal companion for the Sked® Stretcher System, when properly used the OSS II provides for safe removal of patients from injury sights without doing further damage to the spine.
- The unique criss-crossing shoulder strap design provides superior immobilization without restricting breathing and, for clavical fractures, can be re-configured to retract and immobilize the shoulders.
- The OSS II is designed to provide easy access to the patient’s chest or abdominal area for treatment or diagnostic procedures.
- It can be used in place of a conventional short backboard and as a hip or leg splint.
- The OSS II includes a shoulder board not found in similar devices, which can be used to prevent compression of the shoulders when using a flexible stretcher.
- The OSS II folds into an extremely small package and slips inside a rolled-up Sked® Stretcher in its backpack bag, adding no volume to the Sked Rescue System package.
- When used with the Sked® Stretcher the OSS II ensures critical spinal rigidity during transport, whether carried or lifted.
- Available in International Orange or O.D. Green w/Camouflage bag.
- CE Zertifiziertes Produkt!
The SK-300 OREGON SPINE SPLINT II comes with:
- SK-300 OSS II Main Body
- SK-301 OSS II Collar Strap
- SK-302 OSS II Forehead Restraint
- SK-302A Dispos-A-Pads
- SK-303 OSS II Shoulder Board
- SK-304 OSS II Head Pads
- SK-305 OSS II Carrying Case