- The Sked Rapid Deployment System is particularly suitable for maritime emergencies.
- The entire system can be stored prepared in the backpack carrying bag and used immediately if required.
- With this system, you are able to carry out an emergency rescue on land, water or air!
- This system includes the SK-600A Inflatable Flotation System.
- All the accessories fit in the bag.
- The military version is an excellent choice to keep the weight down.
The SK-650 Sked® Rapid Deployment System comes with:
- SK-200-OR The Sked® Basic Rescue System – International Orange
- SK-605/SK606 CO2 Deployable Floats (Pair)
- SK-602 I expandable chest pillow
- SK-601 ballast bag
- SK-604 Extra Long Carrying Handles (Pair)
- SK-652 hook and carabiner float
- SK-654 Rapid Deployment carrying case
It would be helpful to place the Sked on winched Medivac/Casevac helicopters for rescuing the wounded in difficult terrain when there is no chance of landing. Light squads in particular cannot carry the additional weight.